Welcome to Energy in Agriculture 2019
Welcome to Energy in Agriculture 2019 – Ireland’s largest Energy Event for the Farming Community.
For the fourth consecutive year, the hugely popular agricultural energy event takes place in Gurteen College and promises to deliver an informative open day and give farmers the opportunity to enhance their knowledge base and optimise their business through the adoption of renewable energies.
The event will officially open at 10am. There will be panelled discussions taking place throughout the day with prominent Irish Sustainability and Agricultural voices and will discuss challenges faced by the farming community.
- 10.00 – 10.15 – Official Opening by Sean Kelly MEP
- 10.15 – 11.00 – Energy in Agriculture with Joe Healy, IFA, Barry Caslin, Teagasc, Marie Donnelly, Director Tipperary Energy Agency, Andrea Carroll, SEAI
- 12.00 – 13.00 – Diversification Opportunities in Farming with Karl Coggins DAFM, Eddie O’Neill, Artisan Food Specialist, Teagasc, Bernadine Mulhall, Coolanowle Country House, JP Mulherin, LEADER Department of Rural & Community Development
- 14.00 – 15.00 – Food and the Environment – Meeting the Dual Challenges with Dr Cara Augustenborg, UCD, Pat Hennessy, Forestry Farmer, Co. Laois, Thomas Ryan, IFA, Dr. Fiona Thorne, Teagasc
The event also includes:
- Renewable Energy Demos
- Energy Exhibition
- Expert Advice
- Agri Futures Arena – 11.00 – 17.00 Demonstrations from sustainable companies and Robotic Agri-tech companies showcasing the latest agricultural based technology and automation
Download the 2019 programme here We hope you can join us on August 20th for this FREE learning event. Register here
We will be taking photos and videos throughout the day to be used on social media and marketing campaigns. If you wish to contact us in relation to this please do so through email@example.com